January 17, 2022
Tips for Cleaning Windows
Gather the Right Products
- Water-Vinegar Window Cleaner: For every one cup of white vinegar you place in a spray bottle, add a half-cup of water. It’s a simple, effective cleaner for getting windows spotless.
- Soap-Based Window Cleaner: Mix a few drops of your favorite dish detergent with two cups of hot water. Use this window cleaner when you want to do a little serious scrubbing for stuck-on material.
Use a Tried-and-True Window Cleaning System
- Remove all the dust from the window. You can do this with a soft, microfiber cloth.
- Spray your window cleaner of choice onto the glass. Be careful not to overspray the cleaner, but be generous.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to scrub the dirty window.
- Use another clean microfiber cloth or lint-free paper towel to remove excess dirt and moisture.
- Spray warm water onto the freshly scrubbed window.
- Glide an appropriately-sized squeegee across the window. Clean the edge of the squeegee after each “pass.”
- Step back and look at your window to make sure you don’t see any remaining streaks. If you do, you may need to clean the window surface again.
Make Window Cleaning a Regular To-Do
Share on Social
January 07, 2022
A Guide to Cleaning Your Mattress
Cleaning your mattress may seem like a daunting task, but it is actually very simple and something anyone can do. Whether you live independently or have a family with young kids and pets, mattress cleaning should be a part of your routine cleaning tasks. After all, the average person spends a third of their lifetime asleep. How often should you clean your mattress? We will answer this question and more, such as what you need to know and what materials you’ll need. Let’s dive into the best way to clean your mattress. Sample Text Sample Text Sample Text